Let’s face it! Nobody cares more about your assets and money than you do!
However, many people postpone addressing their financial future because the competing daily demands of business and personal life naturally absorb their precious time and distract their focus away from the bigger picture. This “wait until it’s too late” or “I don’t have the time” strategy always has drastic repercussions, leaving people saying, “If I knew then what I know now, I would have . . .”
But what does postponing mean for your own financial future?
- If your wealth is mostly in real estate, your hard-earned equity can disappear almost overnight if real estate markets plummet or a surprising litigation confronts you,
- If part or a majority of your nest egg is in 401(k)s and IRAs, your retirement may fall off the “financial cliff” with little or no time to recover soon enough to retire as planned or desired.
With the uncertainty of positive market returns constantly on the horizon, it is more important than ever to protect your business and your family by understanding the options available to preserve your assets, reduce taxes, provide for business continuity, create long lasting wealth, and leave a legacy!
You are invited to a FREE Public Workshop to address
Legal, Insurance, Financial, Tax (L.I.F.T.) issues
and meet your L.I.F.T. Presenters:
Legal: Atty. Biron Bedard, Ransmeier & Spellman, PC,, Concord, NH
Insurance: James Simpson, Green Guard Financial, Bedford, NH
Financial Fitness: Filomena Day, Wealth & Wellness Coach, Better Days Financial & Energy Consultants, Meredith, NH
Taxes: Lorena Sinnamon, CPA, Santoro & Sinnamon, CPAs, Wolfeboro, NH
Come learn about powerful strategies and solutions to various issues surrounding these four major topics!
You will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Protect your real estate equity and personal estate through appropriate legal entities
- Preserve your business assets through key person agreements
- Guarantee your cash assets from any market losses
- Protect against the increasing cost of catastrophic or chronic illness without purchasing long term care insurance
- Maximize your liquidity to weather cash flow crunches in spite of down or volatile markets.
- Protect all six types of family and business Identities
- Incorporate ideas to reduce or eliminate debilitating debt into daily decisions
- Thrive through the day to day business and personal demands and live more stress free
- Capitalize on the IRS Code to reduce income and estate taxes
- Develop a plan for tax-deferred or tax-free income for life